Saturday 21 October 2017

Dialogues for Front Office

1) Thank you for calling ( Hotel Name ), How may I help you?

2) Front Desk, This is ( Your Name)  Speaking, How may I help you?

3) Thank you for calling hotel ( Hotel name ), Have a nice evening!

4) Thank you for staying with us, Have a nice journey.

5) Allow me to transfer your call!

6) I Will be glad to give you a wake up call at 0600hrs. (Guest Name).

7) I Have taken down your request for Airport Transfer, you car would be ready at 00715hrs.

8) May I put you on hold while I check your request for Late departure.

9) Hello Mr.Smith, Mr.George is on the line would you want me to connect the call.


10) Good Morning Mr. Max this is ( Name ) from Front desk, you car for airport
drop is ready. Should I sent someone to collect your luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Different Room Types in hotels

In hotels the rooms are categorised and priced according to the type of bed, number of occupants, number of bed, decor, specific furnishin...

Popular Stock